Pet Visits & Care
Travelling out of Wellington these holidays?
Experience peace of mind pet sitting and care with Allpets Paremata! Book in to secure your furry friend a spot, running out fast for December and January.
Why in home pet care is a better option than traditional catteries
• Cats in particular are territorial creatures and feel more secure in their own familiar environment.
• They are more likely to maintain regular eating and toileting habits
• In a cattery cats are housed in single small enclosures with communal areas where they encounter other cats.
• Close proximity to unknown cats can cause undue stress, possible injury and the increased risk of spread of disease.
• In catteries cats often eat each other’s food, mark their territory and become hostile.
• If you have more than one cat it works out cheaper to have your pets cared for at home.
• You don’t have to worry about dropping off or picking up your pets. Simply come home to happy contented pets.
• Allpets will look after a range of pets at home including but not limited to birds, fish, exotics, and pocket pets.
• You have the added advantage of having a home security check daily and can take advantage of our other services at the same time.
• Allpets is not limited by space and more likely to meet your booking requirements.
The number of pets requiring feeding per household does not alter the price, but long visits may require an extra fee.
|Pet Feeding||One Visit||Two Visits|
|($20 per visit)||$20||$40|
(Prices Exclude G.S.T.)